TLX1280 Matrix Switch
1280 Port 10G KVM, Video, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB, Audio Matrix Switch
- Multi-mode fiber, single mode fiber, CATx and hybrid configurations
- Non-blocking and protocol agnostic
- Configurable up to a 1280×1280 switch
- 10Gbps bandwidth per port
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K DCI (4096×2160) 60Hz 4:4:4, 30 bits per pixel
- Access sources up to 80 kilometers away, with no performance degradation
- Partitioned and restricted switching
- Hot-swap all critical system components to maximize system uptime
- Redundant power supplies and control cards with automatic failover
- Enhanced diagnostics and alarms provide extensive real-time monitoring and diagnostics of critical functions of the switch
- Information Assurance (IA) accredited for use in secure, multi-classification environments: Common Criteria EAL4, NATO NIAPC Evaluation Scheme: GREEN, TEMPEST SDIP 27 Level B and the U.S. DoD DISA JITC UC APL.
TLX Matrix Switches are high performance, modular, non-blocking switches for complete, end-to-end switching of video, audio and peripheral signals over multi-mode or single mode fiber optic cable or CATx cable. TLX switches are protocol agnostic, supporting numerous video, audio and peripheral signals, allowing users to consolidate all of their system switching requirements in a single chassis.
The TLX1280 is ideal for large system applications, scalable from 32 ports up to 1280 ports. Each port supports 10Gbps bandwidth, preserving signal integrity to provide uncompressed, high resolution video with no artifacts, no added latency or lost frames. Thinklogical’s re-clocking technology ensures that every video and data stream is delivered in perfect synchronization.
KVM Switch, Matrix Switch, Fiber Switch, Video Switch, Audio Switch, CATx Switch, 10G Switch, 4K Switch, HDMI Switch, DisplayPort Switch, SDI Switch, USB Switch, EAL4 Switch, DISA JITC Switch, TEMPEST Switch, Secure KVM.
Information Assurance (IA) accredited for use in secure, multi-classification environments: Common Criteria EAL4, NATO NIAPC Evaluation Scheme: GREEN, TEMPEST SDIP 27 Level B and the U.S. DoD DISA JITC UC APL.
- Rack Size: EIA 19” (482.6 mm)
- Height: 42 RU-73.5” (1866.9 mm)
- Depth: 29.00” (737 mm), including handles/cable
- Management: 135.125” (892.18 mm)
- Width: 17.49” (444.2mm)
- Tolerance: ± .039”; (.991 mm)
- Fully Loaded Chassis Weight: 348 lbs. (158 kg)
- Input/Output Cards: x1 = 4.91 lbs. (2.23 kg), x40 = 196.4 lbs. (89.1 kg)
- Total Shipping Weight, Full Chassis (3 pallets): 950 lbs. (430.9 kg)