System Management Portfolio 2 Appliance
- Intuitive OSD (On-Screen Display) that presents a customized display for each destination.
- The ability to create, manage, and utilize Pools of sources.
- A dedicated OSD (On-Screen Display) port provides a 6G or a 10G fiber-optic output that can be routed to any Thinklogical KVM extender.
- Provides Local Administration Port access via a rear-panel HDMI connector for video, and two USB 2.0-A connectors for Keyboard and mouse. A third USB 2.0-A connector can be used for Operating System downloads, Thinklogical firmware updates or other USB applications.
- The SMP Appliance can be viewed and controlled locally via an HDMI 1.2 video Port and either of three USB 2.0 Ports (keyboard and mouse).
The SMP Appliance is the hardware component of SMP2 and consists of a 1RU rack-mountable chassis. The SMP Appliance provides local and remote SMP access and a local OSD (On-Screen Display) for system administrators to make, modify and monitor all Matrix Switch connections and to make connections to a 6G (VX) or 10G (TLX) fiber port location, allowing system administration from any connected keyboard, video or mouse.
Rack-Mountable Chassis Dimensions
Rack Size: EIA 19” (482.6 mm)
Depth: 14.07” (357.4 mm)
Width: 17.49” (444.3 mm)
Height: 1.72” (43.7 mm)
Tolerance: ± .039” (.991 mm)
Weight: 9.5 lbs. (4.32 kg)
Shipping Weight: 18 lbs. (8.2 kg)
1 USB-mini Firmware Updates
1 HDMI-A Local Monitor
3 USB-A Local Keyboard/Mouse/Firmware
1 DB-9 Console Port
(5) SFPs Fiber connections to/from Matrix Switch
8 GbE MagJack Gigabit Ethernet
2 AC IN Power
Operating Temp. and Humidity
0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F), 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
AC Input: 100-240VAC, 1.0A, 50/60 Hz
Universal AC Power Supply
80 Watts max.
Approvals for US, Canada and European Union
1 Year from date of shipment. Extended warranties available.