System Management Portfolio 2 Appliance
- Intuitive OSD (On-Screen Display) that presents a customized display for each destination.
- The ability to create, manage, and utilize Pools of sources.
- A dedicated OSD (On-Screen Display) port provides a 6G or a 10G fiber-optic output that can be routed to any Thinklogical KVM extender.
- Provides Local Administration Port access via a rear-panel HDMI connector for video, and two USB 2.0-A connectors for Keyboard and mouse. A third USB 2.0-A connector can be used for Operating System downloads, Thinklogical firmware updates or other USB applications.
- The SMP Appliance can be viewed and controlled locally via an HDMI 1.2 video Port and either of three USB 2.0 Ports (keyboard and mouse).
- Certified to TEMPEST SDIP 27 Level B
The SMP Appliance is the hardware component of SMP2 and consists of a 1RU rack-mountable chassis. The SMP Appliance provides local and remote SMP access and a local OSD (On-Screen Display) for system administrators to make, modify and monitor all Matrix Switch connections and to make connections to a 6G (VX) or 10G (TLX) fiber port location, allowing system administration from any connected keyboard, video or mouse.
Rack-Mountable Chassis Dimensions
Rack Size: EIA 19” (482.6 mm)
Depth: 14.07” (357.4 mm)
Width: 17.49” (444.3 mm)
Height: 1.72” (43.7 mm)
Tolerance: ± .039” (.991 mm)
Weight: 9.5 lbs. (4.32 kg)
Shipping Weight: 18 lbs. (8.2 kg)
1 USB-mini Firmware Updates
1 HDMI-A Local Monitor
3 USB-A Local Keyboard/Mouse/Firmware
1 DB-9 Console Port
(5) SFPs Fiber connections to/from Matrix Switch
8 GbE MagJack Gigabit Ethernet
2 AC IN Power
Operating Temp. and Humidity
0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F), 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
AC Input: 100-240VAC, 1.0A, 50/60 Hz
Universal AC Power Supply
80 Watts max.
Approvals for US, Canada and European Union
1 Year from date of shipment. Extended warranties available.