Fiber Harnesses and Cable Management for Matrix Switches
- Significantly reduces installation and fiber-connection configuration time and effort
- Reduce tie wraps and eliminate slack for a tidy installation
- Ensure uptime and reduce disruption when moving or replacing hot-swappable switch I/O cards
- Maximize routing flexibility and reduce cable congestion
- Simplify assembly attachment points, multi-port patching and pulling eye removal with smaller, lighter transitions
- For VX80, VX320, VX640, and TLX80, TLX160, TLX320, TLX640, TLX1280 Matrix Switches
Simplify fiber installation, configuration and maintenance to and from Thinklogical Matrix Switches with new Thinklogical Fiber Harnesses. These purpose-built fiber harnesses are the result of a design collaboration between Thinklogical and Belden, a world leader in cabling and connectivity solutions.
A perfect match for Thinklogical Matrix Switch I/O cards, the harnesses support clean, streamlined cable bays for reliable operation. Save time by pulling one Thinklogical Fiber Harness instead of managing bundles of loose cables. The harnesses are designed with enough slack to enable easy removal and swapping of the switch I/O cards. Completely configurable, the solution can be ordered to meet your specifications and requirements from fiber and connector type to leg quantity and length.
Also available are horizontal cable managers that are optimized for use with the Thinklogical Fiber Harnesses.
- Pre-configured and pre-terminated staggering legs to exact specifications of switches
- Flexible options to meet solution requirements: connectors, leg lengths, jacket color, etc
- Completely configurable: choose built to order or standard kits
- Modular design simplifies switch I/O card maintenance and future expansion
- Lighter and smaller transitions for easy attachment points using horizontal cable manager