Low-latency 12G-SDI Extenders with HDMI and DisplayPort cross conversion options.
- Video extension in single 12G-SDI, dual 6G-SDI, quad 3G-SDI formats
- Supports up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160) resolution, 60Hz 4:2:2 10-bit; 30/24 Hz 4:4:4 10-bit; 30/24Hz 4:2:2 12-bit
- Extend SDI signals up to 80km between source and destination using only two fibers
- Option to cross-convert SDI signals from and to HDMI or DisplayPort inputs and outputs, simplifying multi-format video infrastructures
- Extend RS-422 signals for equipment control
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Passes all video and ancillary data uncompressed and unaltered
- Does not require pathological optics
The new 12G SDI Extenders from Thinklogical, A Belden Brand distributes video over one or two fibers with no compression, added latency, artifacts or lost frames. The extenders offer the option to cross-convert SDI signals from and to HDMI or DisplayPort inputs and outputs, simplifying multi-format video infrastructures.
These extenders are ideal for applications such as video distribution, broadcast, media and entertainment, medical, live event production, rental and staging and simulation.
Two configurations are available: a chassis mounted module that provides cross conversion capabilities using two fibers and a matrix switch, and a stand-alone TX/RX extender pair without cross conversion that uses one fiber.
Extenders provide video extension in single 12G SDI, dual 6G SDI, quad 3G SDI formats. Supports up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160) resolution: 60Hz 4:2:2 10-bit; 30/24 Hz 4:4:4 10-bit; 30/24Hz 4:2:2 12-bit. Includes 10/100 Ethernet and RS-422 extension for remote camera and equipment control.