SIMPLIFY MANAGEMENT OF 4K VIDEO IN PROFESSIONAL AV APPLICATIONS WITH THINKLOGICAL TLX UNCOMPRESSED KVM EXTENSION AND SWITCHING
FULL SUITE OF HIGH-PERFORMANCE 4K SIGNAL MANAGEMENT PRODUCTS FOR
PRO AV APPLICATIONS HIGHLIGHTED IN ISE 2017 STAND 10.R110
AMSTERDAM, Netherlands – February 7, 2017 — Thinklogical, a global manufacturer of secure, high performance signal extension and switching systems for video-rich applications, today announced that it will demonstrate its TLX Series matrix switches and extenders at ISE 2017, Feb. 7-10, at the Amsterdam RAI in stand 10.R110.
TLX is the premiere KVM system in the market for professional audio-visual applications, capable of extending and switching uncompressed 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) video at full resolution and color depth (up to 4096 x 2160 resolution, 4:4:4 color depth, 30-bits per pixel) at full 60Hz frame rate, using only two-fiber optic or CATx cables. With the lowest signal latency in the industry (microseconds, vs. milliseconds for compressed solutions), TLX offers precise pixel-for-pixel transmission of 4K/UHD video and computer with no visual artifacts, jitter or lost frames.
With the new TLX product line, Thinklogical has leveraged its industry-leading expertise in fiber-optic extension and switching to develop an innovative, uncompressed 10Gbps signal transmission architecture using both fiber-optic and standard CATx Ethernet copper network cabling. With a flexible and modular hybrid form factor, TLX simplifies and reduces the cost and infrastructure required to manage video content created in resolutions up to 4K/UHD — increasing user efficiency and productivity without compromising quality, resolution, reliability or performance, and saving on infrastructure expenses.
Other demonstrations in the Thinklogical stand 10.R110 at ISE 2017 include:
- Intuitive Mouse Control with Mouse-Over Cross-Display Switching: Seamless, instant, screen selection by just moving the mouse from screen to screen allows for intuitive access to multiple independent computer sources without manual switching or interrupting workflow.
- Text Overlay: Provides a customized display capability to more easily identify source, with custom overlay size, color and positioning.
- System Management Portfolio and System Management Interface (SMP/SMI) with Enhanced Configurable On-Screen Display (OSD): Interactive drag-and-drop and flexible user-definable Hot Keys system management. Features include remote system monitoring and updating, and mouse and keyboard sharing.
- Compressed vs. Uncompressed KVM Signal Management: Side-by-side competitive product comparison, highlighting the smooth and accurate video delivery and peripheral performance enabled by the uncompressed high-bandwidth signal stream found in all Thinklogical KVM products.
TLX solutions are available for order now from Thinklogical and Authorized Thinklogical Resellers.
TLX Series Product Features and Specifications:
TLX Video and KVM Extenders
- Uncompressed signal extension of up to 80km over fiber, 100m over CAT6a
- DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4 extenders
- Support for a single display up to 4096×2160 @ 30Hz
- Support for a single display up to 4096×2160 @ 60Hz, or two displays up to 4096×2160 @ 30Hz over two fibers or CATx cables
- Support for two displays up to 4096×2160 @ 60Hz over four fibers
- Supports HDCP content
- Local output port(s) on fiber modules
- Ethernet port for configuration, management and updates
- Support for full duplex stereo and embedded audio, with ability to de-embed at the receiver
- Support for unbalanced analog audio and serial RS-232
- Support for USB 2.0 (480Mbps) and USB HID
- Modular, hot-swappable form factor for fiber modules
- Compact chassis for CATx surface mount models
TLX Matrix Switches
- Non-blocking and protocol agnostic
- Scalable chassis sizes from 12 ports to 640 ports
- Hot-swappable critical system components available: power supplies, fan trays, control cards, data input/output cards
- Redundant and current-sharing power supplies available
- Redundant control cards with automatic failover available
- Interoperable with Thinklogical’s 6.25Gbps Velocity series products
- Common Criteria EAL4, TEMPEST SDIP 27 Level B and NATO NIAPC Evaluation Scheme: GREEN information assurance (IA) accreditations