TLX48 Matrix Switch
48 Port 10G KVM, Video, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB, Audio Matrix Switch
- Multi-mode fiber, single mode fiber, CATx and hybrid configurations
- Non-blocking and protocol agnostic
- Scalable from 16 to 48 ports
- 10Gbps bandwidth per port
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K DCI (4096×2160) 60Hz 4:4:4, 30 bits per pixel
- Access sources up to 80 kilometers away, with no performance degradation
- Partitioned and restricted switching
- Hot-swap all critical system components to maximize system uptime
- Redundant power supplies and control cards with automatic failover.
- Enhanced diagnostics and alarms provide extensive real-time monitoring and diagnostics of critical functions of the switch
- Certified to Common Criteria EAL4, TEMPEST SDIP 27 Level B
TLX Matrix Switches are high performance, modular, non-blocking switches for complete, end-to-end switching of video, audio and peripheral signals over multi-mode or single mode fiber optic cable or CATx cable. TLX switches are protocol agnostic, supporting numerous video, audio and peripheral signals, allowing users to consolidate all of their system switching requirements in a single chassis.
The TLX48 is ideal for smaller system applications, scalable from 16 to 48 ports. Each port supports 10Gbps bandwidth, preserving signal integrity to provide uncompressed, high resolution video with no artifacts, no added latency or lost frames. Thinklogical’s re-clocking technology ensures that every video and data stream is delivered in perfect synchronization.
KVM Switch, Matrix Switch, Fiber Switch, Video Switch, Audio Switch, CATx Switch, 10G Switch, 4K Switch, HDMI Switch, DisplayPort Switch, SDI Switch, USB Switch, EAL4 Switch, DISA JITC Switch, TEMPEST Switch, Secure KVM.
- Rack size: EIA 19” (482.6mm)
- Height: 3 RU; 5.22” (133mm)
- Depth: 14.93” (379mm)
- Width: 17.49” (437mm)
- Tolerance:± .039” (.991mm)
- Weight: 20lb (9.1kg)
- Shipping weight: 50lb (22.7kg)
- Ports: 16×16 min/48×48 max
- Alarm Relay Contacts: Max DC: 1A at 30VDC; Maz AC: 0.3A at 125VAC; Contact resistance max: 100mΩ
- Touchscreen: Resistive, for use with stylus pen (included)
- Operating Temp: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F)
- Humidity: 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Power Requirements: AC Input: 100-240VAC, 47-63Hz; Universal power supply
- Power Consumption: ~150 watts, fully loaded
- Compliance: Approvals for US, Canada and European Union
- Warranty: One year from date of shipment. Extended warranties available